FEBRUARY, 2006

January & February were spent formulating, designing and planning to get ready for all the newness. Also, The Bubble Roome was mentioned on the LIQUID TREAT design blog, and in the print and online versions of THE NATIONAL POST , one of Canada's newspapers........
"If you've got a heart on for the hippest of New York's five boroughs, try The Bubble Roome's selection of macadamia nut and almond oil-infused sugar scrubs from the Brooklyn Slice series. They come in essential oil blends reminiscent of 'hoods like Bensonhurst (almond biscotti and cappuccino), Carrol Gardens (roses, lavender, gardenia), Atlantic Avenue (Arabian spices) and others. You're probably not seeing this in colour, but trust me, they've got the prettiest retro glam labels ever. US$12 each per 10-oz. jar; thebubbleroome.com."

TESTIMONIAL (via email) - I recieved the soaps today! They're beautiful! I'm having trouble now deciding who to give each soap to. Originally, I ordered one for myself...now I want to keep them all! (but I won't) I promise to share them. -Jude

No comments: